Worksheet is submitted for grading.
In this worksheet-based activity, the student is asked to apply his/her knowledge of the relationships between living and non-living things in a given ecosystem.
- How do biotic and abiotic factors differ?
- What is the relationship between abiotic and biotic factors in a given ecosystem?
- Differentiate between abiotic and biotic factors
- Describe interrelationships among biotic and abiotic factors
- Apply the concept of limiting factor to population dynamics in an ecosystem
The activity is designed for one class period.